Sunday, October 12, 2008

What the bleep do we know.....huh?!!??

Ok, this movie was really weird. I knew it was about quantam machanics, but where was it going with the subject? From the childhood version of Morpheus from the matrix to Marlee Matlin going crazy at a wedding....total "huh"?! I know the movie is supposed to have artistic value...and it does. I was just in a state of "huh?" I'm not trying to bash the movie. I'm just expressing my opinion. It does see sideways though. It tries to express the theory of quantam mechanics in the sense of "seeing sideways". I have heard of this movie though. The only reason I heard of it is because I used to work at Hollywood Video. I remember this lady asking for the movie. I didn't know what it was about though. It was under the Special Interest section.

No comments: