Monday, October 27, 2008

Inspiration.....

I get most of my inspiration from movies and TV. Everytime I get out of an action packed sci fi movie, my brain goes into overload on a movie idea or concept. This also happens when I'm in a video store. I imagination goes into overdrive and I'm instantly in my own world. This is how I come up with some of those what if questions as stated in my blog below. In a since, the gallery is like the video store. Each movie that merits my attention is a painting or a piece of art. About a year and a half ago, I made a feeble attempt in making a sci fi animatic in Beth's N190. It was about a futuristic moon base that housed futuristic space fighters. I got my inspiration of that from the movie "wing commander". Yes I know that is a really cheasy movie, but it got my juices flowing. My animatic didn't turn out well due to me dealing with commuting from Columbus IN to Indy on a daily basis to get to school. But still, that movie inspired me. I can't really show a "thing" that inspires me. Any movie that merits my attention inspires me. I can't really put about 20 movie posters or movie clips on here. Here's one.....

1 comment:

spyroterra said...

I am glad that you reconnected with your photography this semester! You should do more with it.