Sunday, October 12, 2008

Bliss.....

Well, my bliss is just to veg out! lol. I love to lounge around my apartment and watch all the movie channels I have on my cable and veg out. I also go on the internet while I veg out. This might seem a little weird, but all I wear are my boxers...yes my boxers. I feel the most confortable in this state. When I get bored, I get dressed without and shower and go out and explore. One time I ventured to Fishers to find out what Fry's is all about. Well, when I got home from class last monday, I stripped down to my boxers and just vegged. I layed on my bed and watched tv and movies. I tend to be a lazy individual. So...this is my bliss!!!! I have done this for a couple of days straight at one point. It was during spring break of 2004. I went home to my mom's house and vegged out for about 7 days straight. My mom was in Florida visiting my grandmother at the time so I had the entire house to myself. What can I say...I'm a lazy bastard! lol. I'm not like this all the time. I do have drive and ambition. This is what I do to unwind.

No comments: